So I have been remiss in my posting lately but I have a goal to start again so to come are a few new posts. There is no way I can catch up a years worth of stuff. So I am not going to try but. Here is a quick update.
I ran a half marathon in Oct. 2009 I was really proud of my training even though the race did not go as well as I had planned due to a knee injury.
That same month we found out we are having a baby! Yeah! a BABY GIRL! our new little one is due July 4th.
Ben started a new job in January. He now works for a company called CollegeAmerica. He is the Website Advertising Manager. (I think that is what they called him) Anyway he really likes it.
And Braden, Well he is getting to be such a big boy.
That's it for now more to come.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAYYAYA! SOOOOO happy to see the updates- we miss you guys! Sunday dinners have never been the same...;-)
Congrats on having your first girl. Braden has gotten so big and cute. Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We just had our 2nd girl in Feb and are trying to adjust as a family of 4.
Glad to hear how you're little family are doing! Keep up the good work ;) xx
Congrats on your second baby and the news of a girl! I can't believe how grown up your little boy is already. Girls are tons of fun!
Post a Comment