Monday, December 01, 2008

The big Crawl


We went to AZ for Thanksgiving and Braden was reunited with his best Friend Cameron. They had fun.

See the bottom of the post for a video of Braden Crawling

(Sorry something is wrong with my camera and it doesn't work well anymore)

Bill and Lorinda went to Las Vegas and we got to watch the boys. Here they are getting all clean to go to Church on Sunday.

Everyone loves uncle Ben

This kid can sleep in any position



We took the Boys to Disney on Ice while their parents were away for a fun adventure

Can you feel the love

Isn't he Cute it says I love Mummy
My guys are so handsome all dressed up.


In the beginning of October Braden and I visited AZ for a week. Keaton loves his new bike.

He also loves his cousin Braden



This has been a big week for Braden. He learned how to sit up by himself and he has started to crawl. You could say scoot.


Here is the new house

5 comments:

M + L said...

Melissa! Braden is a doll :) Glad you got to come home for Thanksgiving. This was the first time I've spent the holidays alone. I stayed in Hawaii because I graduate in 2 weeks! Can't wait. Hope to see your little guy soon.

Griffiths Ohana said...

Awww!! That is so cute! Ben was so excited about Braden sitting up without using his hands that it was one of the first things he told us when we picked him up from the airport! That pic of the kids bathing for church is so cute! I didn't even ask if you had pics from Disney on Ice! If you have anymore, show me when you get back!

lrbodine said...

The new house looks great! I keep checking your blog hoping you'll post. Braden is so big!

Christina MC said...

Your little man is still totally adorable! Congrats on the house. We loved our 1st instantly, despite it being so far east from our friends in Alma 11th.

Mallory said...

Hey Melissa!! How are you guys doing!? hows utah! we should get the kids together for a play date sometime! that would be fun! cute blog!
Mallory Willyerd (from the Alma ward:)
mallory.willyerd@gmail.com