Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick Update

So it has been a crazy few weeks. We moved to Utah and are still settling in to our Apartment in Ogden as we look for a house in the area. Braden is doing really well and he will be two months old on Sunday. It is hard to believe that it has been that long. He is getting so big. It is nice to finally be able to relax after a the past two crazy months. Ben is staying busy at Fat Bob's and I am enjoying being a homemaker. Soon I will post some more pictures.

4 comments:

The Howards said...

Hey Melissa! I found your blog through Stephanie Greer's. Hope you don't mind! congrats on the baby boy! They are so fun. We hope all is well.
Scott and Kim Howard
Our blog is: www.thehowardherald.blogspot.com

Deanna said...

Come on, as technology savvy as you guys are it only taked like 2 minutes to get pics off your camera and onto the blog, let alone a little rolling over video! What's your excuse a baby and an unpacked house? That's just silly. The world is waiting for more pics of Braden.

M + L said...

Hey cuzin! My blog is www.lindsaylevi.blogspot.com. I see you know Patrick and Shannon Golladay. CrAzY! That's my bosses son and his wife. How do you know them?! I think Braden is the cutest little new born. So so cute! I hope everything is going well for you up in Utah.

Hayley said...

Hope things are going well for you all...it's been forever since we caught up! What are you going in Utah and are you planning to go back to AZ?