Sunday, September 24, 2006

What a Week

Whew what a week.

It was crazy we had so much to do that the week just flew by. I worked a lot at Macy's and at GreenPath we had quality come in for two days and the group manager come in for two days in the same week.

I was also in charge of decorations for the women's conference dinner. We made fruit bouquets. It was really good and really pretty. Ben and I cut flower shapes from pineapple and watermelon and used melon balls for the centers of the flowers. We also did star kiwis and and sister did chocolate covered strawberries, Oh and we did grapes too. Anyway they were edible center pieces and I think each ward did a great job. I was a lot of hard work and I was up until 1 just working on it but now it is done.

Ben this week had an interview to do some marketing at TruWest Credit Union. It would be good for him to get some marketing experience and I think that he will have a lot of fun. He also had two tests this week and helped out with Wednesday night Mutual activity. We are glad the week is over and that we could relax a little last night.

We are also watching a friends' dog. His name is Rusty and he is very cute.

So Sunday is a good day to rest at least for me. Ben is at the church most all day on Sundays. He goes at 6 am at least until 4pm but usually five or later and then returns at seven for other meetings. But he always has a positive attitude about it and he never complains. It seems as though he is more awake and ready to learn at church then in the past.

Well he should find out about the Job tomorrow so I will make sure I post it.

No comments: