Saturday, September 16, 2006
Macy's
Today I start working at Macy's. I am working on-call in cosmetics. That should be fun I think and give me something to do. I get bored all the time. The good thing is that because I am on-call I do not have a normal shift and I can decide if I want to take hours or not. I only have to work there one day a month to keep my job. I am not sure how it all will work yet since I haven't started and there haven't been any days that I do not want to work. But I still get a discount and that is fun. Sorry, I can't use it for friends and family. But if I have you for Christmas you just might get lucky. Anyway I start today at 10 and will work until 7. A long day but i hope to be learning a lot. Besides it will give Ben all the time he needs to be on the computer and do his thing. I'll let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment